Let’s face it clothes will get old ,thin and tattered. Sometimes you don’t want to throw them away because they have sentimental value. Perhaps they were a gift from a loved one or their too nice to throw away. If you have children and they ask you to buy them a soft toy, why not make them one instead. Saves you the money and time of going out. And what’s more, it’s free and you children will most definitely love it.
What you will need:
- An old pair of jeans
- thread and needle
- Print out the teddy bear template.
- Places the template on your old jeans and cut out the pattern.
- Sew each body part of the teddy bear separately and stuff them with leftover jeans or cotton.
- Once the body parts are done, combine all the parts together.
- The final outcome of the teddy bear.